Clarke County’s Park and Public Area Rules and Regulations
- Clarke County’s parks and public areas are open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- No drugs or alcohol are allowed in the parks or public areas.
- Speed Limits are 15 miles per hour. Vehicles are restricted to roadways and the designated parking areas.
- No firearms, bows and arrows, weapons, or explosives are allowed, except by permit or in designated hunting areas.
- Fires are allowed only in designated areas, and must be in the provided or approved containers.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, not to exceed 6 feet in length. Pet owners are asked to remove and properly dispose of their pets fecal materials.
- It is unlawful to deface or in any manner destroy public buildings, signs or structures; to remove, injure or destroy plants, trees, shrubs, or rocks and minerals; and to kill, trap, or disturb wildlife, except with authorization and in designated areas.
- Litter and refuse shall be carried out of the area or deposited in trash receptacles.
Detailed copies of the RULES AND REGULATIONS are posted in each of the Clarke County Parks and Recreation Areas.